Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Little Joys Of MY Life!

EEveryday, before I doze off to sleep, I set an alarm in my mobile to wake me up at 6 in the morning. And every morning, the moment my alarm goes off, I lazily search for the snooze button, and snatch an extra 10-15 minutes of sleep. I could have easily set the alarm for 6:15 and woken up straight, but then, that would not have given me the joy that this gives me. That ‘extra’ something always makes me happy. That ‘extra’ is something which wouldn’t have existed otherwise. Likewise, the last dollop of ghee from the saucer on ‘my’ plate every morning, makes me feel special. That last scoop of nuts on my ice-cream, that last bit of Bhindi on my plate, that last gulp of milk-shake, that last pani-puri …..these things not just make me happy, but they give me the satisfaction that I haven’t missed out on the last part of something that made me feel good. I may sound selfish, yeah; but no, I don’t think I am. ‘Cause,  most of the people whom I have been with so far, are scarcely interested in the last bit. They hugely concentrate on the quantity that they get to have. This definitely does make things all the more easy for me ;) Oh! Am I straying away from the topic I started with? Maybe yes, a tiny bit. But I’m enjoying what I’m writing right now, and I hope you are enjoying reading this as well. Oh yeah!, if you think I am talking of the freebies or the extras that one normally hunts for, nope, I am not. (Though I love them too, my point here is  something else, so I’ll stick to this and take that up another time :P ;) ).  So, how many of you relate to what I feel ? How many of you feel that this ‘feeling’ is probably one of the most awesome ones you have ever felt? I’d love to know what you think. :

No comments:

Post a Comment